|As an ASX listed company, Site considers Corporate Governance as a key priority. The board of Site are responsible for: |
- Establishment of long term goals and strategic plans to achieve those goals;
- The review and adoption of the annual business plan and budgets for the financial performance of the Company and monitoring the results on a monthly basis;
- Appointment and removal of the chief executive officer;
- Ensuring that the Company has implemented adequate systems of internal controls together with appropriate monitoring of compliance activities;
- The approval of the annual and half yearly financial statements and reports.
Policies and Charters